Friday, March 11, 2011

Do we need this?


I need your help please! The sink we chose is exposed underneath which means the drain trap and water supply lines will be exposed. Originally, I thought all that we needed and all that was available were the standard "plumber grade" chrome pipes. 
Then I saw that Restoration Hardware sold decorative water supply kits.  Designed to match the style and finish of my faucet no less



When searching for less expensive options, I found this

and this



and even this


Apparently, Chris and I have been living under a rock because we didn't know such a thing existed. Tell me please, is a "decorative" water supply worth the splurge?

(Btw, to see just how far we've come, click on the "Powder Room Renovation" link under LABELS on the left hand side of this blog.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...