I'm super humbled and honored to have been nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award from Elizabeth of The Mustard Ceiling last week. I'm relatively new to the blog world and have been enjoying every minute of it, especially the opportunity it has provided to "meet" some amazingly talented people with similar interests.
In the tradition of the award, here are 7 things you probably didn't know about me...
1. I'm the eldest of 3 kids. My brother and sister drove me crazy growing up, but now they are my best friends.
2. I'll eat just about anything. My most adventurous food yet might be alligator. (Which by the way, tastes like chicken.)
3. When I was 25 I quit my job and my grad school program, left my friends and family, and moved across the country to live in San Francisco where I didn't have a job waiting and knew only one living soul. Looking back, I wonder where I found the courage to do this.
4. I met my husband on a blind date.
5. My husband's name is Chris, my brother's name is Chris, and my brother-in-law's name is Chris. Makes for some creative nicknaming at family gatherings.
6. I honestly believe that my dogs are small people covered in fur.
7. Despite a fear of heights, I hiked Yosemite's Half Dome.
|Yosemite National Park|
I'm honored to pass on the award to:
Meredith at Welcome to Heardmont
Michelle at Ispirito Design
Please stop by and say Hello!