Friday, May 20, 2011

And the Award Goes To...

I'd like to thank the super talented and sweet Michelle for thinking of little ole me to pass on two awards to this week. Michelle is an artist, interior designer, and DIY extraordinaire who shares her secrets and tutorials on her blog, Ispirato Design. If you aren't already familiar with Ispirato Design, please stop on over to say hello!

First up is the Versatile Blogger award. As the recipient of this award I need to share 7 random things about myself and pass it along to other bloggers I've recently discovered.


1. I hate feet. Except my own and cute little baby feet.
2. It could be 150 degrees in my bedroom at night and I still need to be covered by a sheet and blanket while I'm sleeping.
3. Spring is my favorite time of the year.
4. I'm a morning person.
5. My astrological sign is Gemini.
6. I am afraid of heights.
7. When I was in my late teens and early twenties, I was obsessed with Van Gogh. I can't explain this.

I'd like to pass on the Versatile Blogger award to the talented bloggers of these fabulous blogs
1. The Design Pages
2. Interior Design Musings
3. Newly Woodwards
4. Strictly Simple Style
5. Classic Casual Home
6. Pewter + Sage
7. The Bright Life
8. J and J Home
9. A Flair for Vintage Decor
10. Home Bunch

Next up is the Liebster Award. If I hadn't almost failed out of German in college, I might be able to tell you what "Liebster" means.  All I know is that it recognizes blogs with fewer than 300 followers and that I get to pass it on to 3 deserving bloggers.

I'd like to pass this award on to...
1. Decor and the Dog
2. A Graceful Home
3. Simple Dwellings

Thank you so much for your daily inspiration.

Have a great weekend everyone!

14 comments:

DecorandtheDog said...

Thanks blog club buddy!

Ms. Bright said...

Thanks Carrie!! So fun learning more about my bloggy friends!

xx

Shannon@vintagerestyled said...

Very cool! I have some new blogs to visit!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Aww... that's so sweet of you. I truly want to thank you for this award and also for your support, for always leaving very interesting comments on my blog and for being always so sweet. I truly, truly appreciate that! :-)

Enjoy a beautiful weekend!


xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

The enchanted home said...

Great job!! I too am petrified of heights, not too fond of feet except little cherubic baby feet too am also a morning person and loooove spring. Congrats to the other fabulous blogs you mentioned...all such good ones, a few I am not famliiar with so will go check out now!
Congrats on your award:)

classic • casual • home said...

Thanks so much!! What a happy surprise for me this morning. My husband is a morning person and a Gemini, too! Congratulations to you!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

It's only 9am where I am and my day was already off to a very bad start. Getting this award has cheered me up immensely. Thanks so much!! Van Gogh huh? Actually I can see how that obsession could occur.

Simple Dwellings said...

Thank you so much!! I truly appreciate this award! And a big congrats to you too!! :) I loved learning more about you! I'm with you on #2! I don't know what it is, but I also can't sleep w/o a blanket- even if it's stifling hot!

Kristine - A Graceful Home said...

Thank you so much Carrie!! So glad to be bloggy friends with you! I truly appreciate it! You made my day! Congratulations on both awards! Thanks for sharing those fun facts..it's always great to learn more about each other!

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said...

I'm honored Carrie, thanks so much for thinking of me.

Sarah said...

Hey, Carrie! Congrats and thank you!! How flattering, especially to be in such great company. I can't wait to check out some of these new-to-me blogs:)

Too funny about sleeping with a sheet and blanket...I'm like that too - for me it has something to do with feeling too exposed if I don't have the blankets covering me...like the boogieman or other nasty villains might find me!!

Hope you are having a good weekend:)

Hyphen Interiors said...

Loved learning more about you! I always have to have a blanket, too!

Kristin said...

Hi Carrie, thanks for coming over and for your sweet comment!! I like your blog and your house is sooo nice! I would love to follow you :) :) Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

Kristin xx

jandjhome said...

Thank you so much! I have to get my list going. I really appreciate that you thought of me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...