Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Thrift Store in My Basement

I was poking around in our basement shortly after we moved in and found this little guy. I didn't think anything of it at the time except to wonder which room it originally belonged in. 
I came across it again a couple of weeks ago and took a closer look. With a little love, this could make a cute addition to a guest room or the guest bath someday. I made a couple of calls to see how much it would cost to have it rewired. About $75. Hmmmm. Not exactly cheap.
I showed it to Chris who took one glance at it and said, "that doesn't need to be rewired". Sure enough, it appears to have already been done! 

So did the chandelier originally belong to the house and the previous owner rewired it? Or did he buy it second hand with the intention of using it somewhere in the house? We may never know...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...