Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thrifting Fun

Like a itch that needs to be scratched, I just couldn't stay away from my favorite consignment shop for very long. This time, I took Chris and the truck with me to avoid the dilemma I faced last time I went.
A couple of things caught our eye.

The top of this $60 server opens and extends and there's great storage inside. It would be pretty after it was painted.

 This $12 ottoman would have been a good match to the wingback we put in our master bedroom. If only I had fabric leftover to get it reupholstered...

Loved this $23 funky chrome and vinyl chair. Just don't have a place for it.
Interestingly, I saw one identical to it selling at an antique store for $65.

These matching end tables made me pause. If Chris didn't already have plans to make some for the family room, they probably would have come home with us. $46 for both.

 The red leather top is so Beacon Hill Brownstone Chic!

Of course the day I came prepared (husband, cash, truck) is the day I didn't see anything worth taking home, but better to be safe than sorry!
What great thrifting finds have you taken home with you lately?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...