Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Thank You, Thank You Very Much...
I'm the grateful and proud recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award, passed on to me from these four fabulous bloggers:
Maury of Life on Mars
Meg of Nutmeg & Company Home
Carol from The Design Pages
Lisa from Cozy Condo Living
Robin at Three Acres
Ladies, I sincerely apologize for hoarding the award and not passing it along sooner, but I was having some trouble coming up with 7 interesting tidbits about myself.
1. Despite posting about this award, I'm generally not a procrastinator. I start to get anxious if I know that there's something I need to do. I'd rather just do it instead of losing sleep over it. I also love lists. I'll make a list to remind myself to make another list.
2. I've met two famous people so far. Christa McAuliffe and Peter Jennings. Both wrote the same thing when I asked for an autograph: "Reach for the stars"...Sadly, both died too young.
3. I'm cheesy enough to ask a famous person for their autograph.
4. By day, I write requirements to build internal software at a mid-sized bank.
5. I actually rather enjoy doing the laundry, dusting, vacuuming, doing other household chores when I have the time.
6. I also enjoy paying bills and tracking our spending, savings, investments, etc.
7. I'm a bit of a nerd (see items #1, #4, and #6).
In the spirit of the award, I'd like to hand it off to the following Versatile bloggers:
Cathy at Room RX
Lindsay at Me, Ed, and Pea
Sharon at Vintage Restyled
Heather at Love Your Space
Lisa at Shine Your Light
Please visit them all and show some blog love!