Monday, January 30, 2012

Calcutta Gold, I Love You

Dear Calcutta Gold Marble Remnant,
I knew from the first time I saw you in person I had to have you. You were snow white and beautiful with your deep gray and gold veining. Sure, you were more expensive than your friend, Carrera, but you matched the tile floor in our guest bath perfectly.

Chris and I had to wait a long time before the nice man from the stone yard could come to our house and make a template of you on our vanity. We decided you'd look best with a 15 inch Kohler undermount sink and 3 1/2 inch backsplashes.

A week later, you were ready to come home!
I was so excited, I took pictures through the window as the nice men drilled the holes for your new faucet.

Here you are in your new home looking absolutely fabulous...

We hope you'll be very happy here.
Love,
Carrie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...