Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Deju Vu

Have you seen this room before?

House Beautiful, photo by Jose' Picayo
House Beautiful, photo by Jose' Picayo
House Beautiful, photo by Jose' Picayo
These photos were published in House Beautiful, but it wasn't until I saw the room in Ingrid Abramovitch's book Restoring a House in the City, that I made the connection...

I've been there!

Turns out that these pictures are from the very same home that Chris and I toured during an open house when we were visiting San Francisco last May! 

Seems the homeowners have been doing some redecorating because here's what the room looks like now (photos from the real estate listing).


I keep going back and forth between the two to try and pick out what has changed and what they've kept the same. 

Which do you like better? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...