Friday, January 27, 2012

Got Clean Grout?

It is probably no surprise that the tile grout in our guest bath floor is filthy. We live in an old house so old tile and old grout come with the territory. We're replacing just about everything else in the guest bath when we remodel it, but the floor is staying.  I need to find a way to make it look bright white again.

A quick search online overwhelmed me with suggestions to clean it...I found solutions ranging from Magic Eraser to oxygen bleach, baking soda & vinegar to whitening toothpaste.

You guys are the smartest resource I have, so I figured I'd ask you before I do anything...

Do you have a tried and true solution for cleaning grout?

Update: Per some of the suggestions from commenters, I tried Barkeeper's Friend with great success! Read about it here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...