Friday, February 10, 2012

Holy Bathmats Batman!

I read a post on Phoebe Howard's blog a couple months ago that completely changed the way I think about bathmats. It got me thinking...why not use real rug in a bathroom?


I think the look will be perfect for our new guest bathroom,  but I don't want it to be too traditional. Something bright and colorful will be the perfect compromise.
Ah yes, these are more my speed.
I felt like a kid in a candy store when I stumbled upon rows and rows of these 2x3 rugs at a local discount store (Building 19 for any New England readers). I selected a tribal Kazak rug from India for 50 bucks. It was so hard to choose just one!

Not from New England? No worries, you'll be able to find very similar rugs on eBay.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...