Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It Worked!

We have clean tile and grout! Thanks to all of your helpful suggestions a couple weeks back, I'm here to report that with a little time and elbow grease I got our guest bath tile floor sparkling clean again. 

A few people suggested Barkeeper's Friend. I already had some in the house, so that's what I tried first.  Did you know it also makes stainless steel look like new???

I made a slurry of Barkeeper's Friend and water. Working in small sections, I poured it over the floor and let it sit for a few minutes. Then using a stiff bristled brush, I worked it into the grout and rinsed it off with a clean rag. It worked like a charm!
Now we just have to reseal the floor like a couple of other commenters suggested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...