Friday, March 16, 2012

Window Treatment Solutions For a Sloped Wall

One of the things I love so much about our house are the quirky roof lines and the character it gives to the bedrooms upstairs. One of the things I don't love so much about our house are the quirky roof lines and the challenge it makes for dressing the windows upstairs.

Roman shades are the obvious answer (and the solution I'll likely use for all the other bedrooms), but I want the master bedroom to stand out a little. To be a little fancier than the other bedrooms. What better way than to dress the windows with luxurious drapes?

Our bedroom has one standard, unsloped wall with two windows that already have drapes. Then we have the naked window on a sloped wall behind the bed.
Here's the solution I'm considering for it to be consistent with the other windows.
source
source
Worth a try?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...