Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Oops and Thanks

So it seems I jumped the gun on yesterday's post...by three days! The rest of the "Undaunted Dozen" won't be posting their Spring Into Action posts until Thursday, April 5th. Oops.
(Guess it just gives me three extra days to complete my project!)

I also want to send a special "thank you" to Cassie of Primitive and Proper.
Last week I posted about how I was on the hunt for sailboat paintings and she left this mysterious comment:


Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...carrie- send me your address. ;)



Today I got a package in the mail with these postcard sized sailboat plaques and a sweet letter from Cassie explaining that she found them at a thrift shop but didn't know what she'd use them for...until she read my post :)
HOW AWESOME!

Thanks Cassie!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...