Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Into Action: Making Progress

Today is Part 2 of Spring Into Action, where the ladies of the Undaunted Dozen report on the progress we've made to our selected projects.
My project is to make a window treatment for our recently renovated guest bath. I haven't actually started making it yet, but I have made some very important first steps. Sometimes deciding what to do can be more daunting than actually doing it.
I ordered and received the fabric: 
And finally (finally!) decided on a window treatment style.
I think a relaxed roman blind is definitely the way to go. 
Mill End Shops
Now I just need to figure out how to make it and get 'er done.
Preferably before the April 19th Spring Into Action deadline...

To check in on the progress of the other Spring Into Action participants, click on the links below:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...