Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Into Action

There's nothing like a little peer pressure to kick your butt into gear. So when Linda from My Crafty Home Life asked me to participate in Spring Into Action, I was all for it. Her idea was to convince a group of bloggers to finally take on a project that we've been procrastinating, have us blog about it, and commit to finishing it by the end of April. 

You may be able to relate to having a project that's been nagging you.
 So what's mine?
To make some sort of window covering for our guest bath. See that swatch of fabric? That's the sample that has been taunting me for over a month now...
"Make a window treatment out of me", it says every single time I look at it. "Just DO IT already! What are you waiting for???" 

To keep up with what the other ladies of the Undaunted Dozen will tackle this month, click on the links below and look for the "Spring Into Action" button on their blog sidebar. Good luck, ladies!
Suzy – Saved by Suzy
Tiffany – Living Savvy
Cathy – Room Rx
Becca – from Gardners 2 Bergers
Linda – My Crafty Home Life 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...