Friday, May 25, 2012

Festival of Historic Houses

Thanks to all your encouragement, you'll be proud to know that I did get up the nerve last night to knock on the door of the house I love so much to ask about their paint colors. Unfortunately, there was nobody home. I promise to go back though, or better yet, I'll make Chris do it.

Since we're on the subject of house stalking, if you are local to the Providence, RI area, you won't want to miss the Festival of Historic Houses the weekend of June 2nd and 3rd. It promises to be an interesting tour this year: Saturday is the traditional single family home tour; and Sunday is a tour of condos and lofts in Providence's historic Jewelry District.
For more information, click here.
Maybe I'll see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...