Monday, June 11, 2012

Window Shopping

It has been a long while since I posted any thrifting finds. Mostly because my local Salvation Army has been empty due to a lack of donations.

So I was pleasantly surprised at some of the items I saw when I checked in the other day.

This king sized sleigh bed would be a pricey ($500 firm) thrift store purchase, but it was in excellent condition and quiet beautiful in person.
Once you look beyond the offensive electric green & yellow fabric, this is a lovely chair. $45.
I'm sharing photos of tables for the benefit of my sister who's on the hunt for a new kitchen table and chairs. She has her heart set on a farmhouse table but...
Couldn't you imagine this one painted white with a funky fabric on the chair seats? $230 for the entire set plus an extra leaf. 
 Or this table left as is with the chairs painted red or turquoise for a rustic vibe? Also $230 for the entire set and an extra leaf.
They both make me wish that I was on the hunt for a new kitchen table...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...