Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Clawfoot Heaven

If there's such a thing as Heaven for tubs, then this is certainly the place.

A few weeks ago Chris and I went on a little field trip to New Bedford, Massachusetts to check out New England Demolition and Salvage. We weren't looking for anything in particular, but I kind of wished I was in the market for a tub.

Or a sink

If you are looking for it (and even if you aren't), this is the place to find it.

They also have a section of antiques where I found this fine frame.

Sure it needs a little rub-n-buffing to repair the corners, but I love the aged and timeworn look. Since bringing it home I've been obsessively scouring Etsy like a madwoman for an affordable 12 x 16 inch abstract on canvas. 
No luck yet. This might have to be a do-it-myselfer project.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...