Friday, August 31, 2012

P Town

Chris and I took a little trip to Provincetown, Massachusetts recently. "P Town" (as those in the know call it) is on the furthermost tip of Cape Cod.
Well known as an East Coast summer resort for the gay community, Provincetown is incredibly charming. There are so many quaint cottages, art galleries, cute shops (lots of them home decor related), and fantastic restaurants. Not to mention all the fantastic people watching opportunities.

Check out what I brought home from an antique shop.
 
Someone had creatively turned these lion's head door knockers into bookends, but I'll be taking them apart and polishing them up to use on my front doors (because I'm such an expert in metal polishing).
These were only $30 for the pair!
That's my kind of souvenir.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...