Friday, September 28, 2012

Check Us Out!

We're in print!
Last spring we were contacted by Better Homes & Gardens' Real Life Kitchens and Baths magazine to be included in a feature about bloggers and their renovation before & afters. The issue is now hot off the presses.
We're in good company too. The full article includes a kitchen reno from the blog, Retro Ranch Reno and a bath renovation by Jenna Sue Design.


This is one of the coolest things to ever happen to us.

My proud parents went straight to Kroger's the night I told them that the magazine was available. My dad took pictures of my mom holding the magazine in the middle of the supermarket aisle. She asked me not to use the pictures on the blog.
I understand. If I was the mother of a famous daughter and son-in-law I'd want to keep a low profile too :)

A special thanks to Maria Charbonneaux for writing the article, now available on Zinio and newstands.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...