Monday, September 10, 2012

Odds and Ends

My sister and I had big plans to go to Brimfield together over the weekend, but at the last minute we decided to go to Ikea because Ikea had stuff we both wanted to check out. Big mistake. They didn't have either of the items in stock I wanted (KLUBBO and SONGE), so I ended up leaving with a bunch of things not on my list that I didn't need. I fell right into the Ikea trap! Plus it was unbelievably crowded with college students buying up cheap furniture for their apartments. My sister, however, struck gold and bought enough to practically redecorate her entire house. Among her purchases was a pair of MALMs that she intends to hack with O'verlays. I can't wait to see how they come out.

The new roof on our house is officially finished and we are patiently waiting for the painting to begin. We are currently on the painter's schedule to start next Monday. Fingers crossed.

We walked by this house the other night while out to grab dinner. It looks close to the paint color scheme we're planning for our own house. I snapped the photo because I like how they used a a subtle accent color under the windows.





We've decided to do the same using Benjamin Moore's sail cloth.





In other randomness...Chris and I have decided to BRING IT with P90x. (You know, so we'll be beach ready in the dead of winter.) So if you don't see me around these parts as often over the next 90 days it is because my arms are too sore to lift to the keyboard.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...