Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sconce Search

Thank you for your very kind responses to our exterior project reveal. It feels SO GOOD to have that behind us and are so happy with the results. But there's still a lot of work to do on Hazard Ave, so let's move right along to our foyer & hallway, shall we?

I seem to have the most difficult time selecting lighting (unless it is alabaster, and then I can't control myself).  I'm getting pulled in several different directions when it comes to choosing the sconces for our downstairs hallway.

Do I go with something very simple that won't compete with the mirror?

Simple with a twist? 
Soho with Black Shade

Double Swag

 Doublewide with an "x"?
Transitional "X"

I'm leaning towards doublewide with an "x". I like the way the "x"s in the sconces mimic the "x"s on the mirror, but I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...