Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Apron Edition: Holiday Front Door Decor

The Apron blog is kicking off their special holiday Style Challenge series today where they've asked bloggers to pull together holiday looks for various areas of the home using Home Depot products.  My assignment was to decorate my front door.
You might be asking yourself if this meant I had Christmas decorations up before Halloween.
The answer would be yes. Crazy, right?!? In fact, a few of my curious neighbors have asked what the heck that was all about.

If you'd like to see the spectacle they were gawking at, then just click here.

A special thanks to all my little elves for helping.
My niece, Ella (and her parents)
My nephew, Carter (and his parents)
and...Mrs. and Mr. Claus




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...