Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Stylish Starbucks

Greetings from Pittsburgh!
I've been doing some heavy traveling lately for work and Pittsburgh was one of my recent visits. As anyone who travels for business knows, you don't get to see much other than the view from your conference room and the hotel.

So imagine my delight when I found my way through the hotel lobby of the Omni William Penn and into this Starbucks.
Holy molding Batman! And check out those black Murano glass chandeliers.... and the bistro chairs...and marble topped bistro tables...

I would have loved to ditch my meeting to have spent my entire morning here. Damn these grown up responsibilities!





11 comments:

iris said...

I'm from Pittsburgh. Well, sort of. 'Lived there the past 4+ years. It's a really pleasant place to live...and most people don't expect it.

You should check out Coca Cafe and the Church Breworks (they have seasonal pierogies!). And Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater is not far...

Cathy Wall said...

Wow! Starbucks is veering from it's cookie cutter cafe design? Love it!

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

Love that starbucks! I lived in Pittsburgh for 3 years...it really is a wonderful place full of history and great people! Really missed it when I left. Have fun! Take care, Caroline

DecorandtheDog said...

The only good thing about being a grown-up is having an appreciation for glass chandeliers!

Janna McCalley said...

Awesome! You'd never know it's a Starbucks!

Holly said...

Cutest Starbucks I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of Starbucks.

Tiffany said...

That's an impressive Starbucks. They're usually pretty cookie cutter.

JCHokie said...

Imagine my surprise when I'm scrolling through my blog reader and see my work building on your blog! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Ashley@AttemptsAtDomestication said...

Wow! That is one fancy pants Starbucks!

Looks like a nice trip!

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

Beautimus!! It's cool that they switched it up and went with a different vibe!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I like this....wish they all had a different look. It gets boring everything looking the same.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...