Monday, June 10, 2013

Black Magic

I hope I don't end up regretting this, but in a rather bold move (for myself anyway), I ordered BLACK linen to reupholster my yard sale chairs for my living room. Believe it or not, I was inspired by this:
Yep, that's the bag I carry with me to work every day. The brown leather, the black fabric, &  the brass hardware just do it for me, you know?

And since the legs of my chairs are already stained that color brown, I figured why not?
It also helped that the sofa in my favorite living room of all time is upholstered in black fabric too.
Photo: Evan Joseph
Then I came across these chairs and I started to feel even better about my decision.  
Bill Blass
Design Sponge
House and Home
Weranda
Windsor Smith Home
bryn alexandria
See? Black won't be so scary after all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...