Monday, July 22, 2013

Hot Stuff

Note to self: Next time, before painting a house dark gray and installing a black mansard roof, GET CENTRAL AIR. Despite nearly being baked alive in our own home, Chris and I managed to get some work done over the last few weeks...

Remember the salvation army table?
 Well, I finally did something with it.
  That's right. I stained her up right with some gel stain and a coat of poly.
Chris hacked her in half like a magician and affixed her to the wall in our upstairs hallway. Now if only I can remember to keep that plant watered...

My yard sale chairs came back from the upholsterer looking all sexy and beautiful.
Isn't it uncanny how similar it looks next to my tote bag inspiration?

Finally, the custom crown molding we've been waiting forever for finally arrived,
so Chris spent most of Sunday putting it up in our living room.
Luckily for him, the heat wave broke just in time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...