Monday, September 30, 2013

Time Flies

It's that time of year again. The anniversary of when Chris and I moved to Hazard Ave. To be honest, it is about 5 weeks past that anniversary date, but I just couldn't get my shit together to write the post in time. I don't know about you, but it seems like the older I get, the faster time passes. Some days I get confused. Is it really almost Halloween again?  Didn't we just have that???

Anyway, we've been living in this house three years already. Three whole years! We still have a lot left to do on the project list, but let's take a look at the progress we've made in the last year.

Last fall, we finished up the exterior. A faux slate roof was installed and the whole house was repainted.

Then we spent most of last winter working on the hallways and foyer.
Nope, not missing that vinyl wallpaper one bit.

Late last spring we moved on to the formal living room. Chris outdid himself with all the millwork. It took forever, but it was worth it. This is by far my favorite room in the house.
Chris and I are going to enjoy a nice long break before starting our next major renovation project - THE KITCHEN! I'm super excited and anxious to get started on that, but we need a breather first.

I'm not going to know what to do with myself.
Remind me please. What do normal people do on weekends?
Oh wait, if you read this blog, you are probably as renovation/design/house obsessed as we are. You aren't one of the normal ones. Carry on, friends.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...