Tuesday, November 12, 2013

If You Buy a Girl a Mattress...

I know, I know, I'm supposed to be on a self imposed hiatus from working on the house, but I just can't seem to leave well enough alone.
It all started a few months ago when Chris and I decided to buy a new mattress.
We figured that if we were going to invest in a new mattress, we might as well upgrade to a cal king (mostly to accommodate a certain Shih Tzu who cries like a little girl if we make her sleep on the floor).
Things sort of snowballed from there...
A larger mattress meant a larger headboard.


And new sheets, a bedskirt, and a bedspread...


And some new artwork to match the new sheets...

And a new rug to go with the lighter color scheme.


So obviously, it really isn't my fault.

(Click here to see what our room looked like before)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...